Okay I give in! Lately every one’s doing a “what in the bag” post. But I held back doing one for a long time. But know I give in. Many people have been asking questions about what camera I use for snaps and do I take a DSLR with me all the time etc.
So I thought it would be interesting to write a little about my snapshot camera bag. The Crumpler Messenger Boy 6000. It’s the camera bag I carry around when I just want to take some snapshots or stroll around the city. Everyone has one, mister Dipfico has his Incase Ari Marcopoulos for his “one” shoots and I have my Crumpler, and I l love it.
It does exactly what I want it to do. Carry one camera and one lens with a lens hood attatched and some small extra’s like cards etc.
So what’s actually in it.
- A Canon Eos 5D with orginal camera strap. Combining a Black Rapid strap with a shoulder bag is just annoying.
- One lens. It varies to which lens I prefer. The EF 85mm 1.2 is pictured
- Some memory cards. I prefer the Sandisk Extreme 8, 16 & 32 GB
- An extra Battery
- A Giottos Rocketblower. I know it’s just a little blower but the giotto’s is just way better that the others and it looks awesome.
- Some business cards by Moo in a nice CPS holder
- And my iPod touch for some GPS tracking when I’m scouting(only works with wifi) and to make notes.
What I reallo love about the bag is that is very durable fabric, it’s not too big, it doesn’t look like a camerabag, and on top of that it looks pretty cool. I mean the shoulder strap is an actual car seatbelt. Need I say more ?
This is what it looks like all packed up.